Tuesday, February 5, 2013

DC shenanigans

Day 1
Dranks downstairs! some of us may have regretted this decision as we were walking around looking at museums the next day...



Day 2
Stasie's first Shake Shack...yes those are cheese fries #Emerica the hangover cure


The last supper on the town!
We were jonesing some home cooking so we figured an Irish bar would meet our needs and oh boy were we right!

Me and my Don Draper aka old fashioned, yummers!


Paige and I, totes wanna steal her blazer!


Stacey doing what she loves, downing mojitos!


Nicola and Stasie another blazer I would love to steal!


Sausage rolls! home sweet home


Potato and leek soup, it warms the soul



Chicken pot pie droooooooool


Day 3

Then it arrived, after 25 days it was our last night together and someone busted out magic markers! aka texters and it all went to hell in a hand basket


Lee and I


Paige, me and Nicola


Perth girls... something isnt right haha
Me, Jayde and Bing


Ash, me and Stasie


Perth girls looking a little more normal
Stasie, me and Jayde


Me and tommy boy! he grew a blue mo within seconds..


suppose to be taking a photo of us


me and my partner in crime Stasie!



Me, Tour Guide Dylan y'all and Stasie


Ballers


People who should have been there Simmons, Phoenix and Lizzie...you left us (the tour) too early!

~JBomb

No comments:

Post a Comment